Confidence is a must
Cockiness is a plusEdginess is a rush
Edges (I like ´em rough)
A man with a Midas touch
Intoxicate me, I´m a lush
Stop you´re making me blush
People are looking at us
I don´t think you know
I´m checking
I Wonder if he knows he´s on my radar
And if I notice you I know it´s you.
Choose you don´t wanna lose you´re on my radar
When you walk and when you talk
I get the tingle, I wanna mingle, that´s what I want
And listen baby don't try to debate it...
Try to make you understand you´re on my radar
nteresting sense of style
Ten million dollar smile
Think I cant handle that
Animal in the sack
His eyes see right to my soul
I surrender self-control
Catch me looking again
Falling right into my plan..
I got my eye on you... and I cant let you get away..
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario